MY DAUGHTER HAS SECURED 6TH POSITION IN 3RD STANDARD OLYMPIAD EXAM.I'D LIKE TO ADVERTISE THE SAME & RELEASE A CONGRATULATION MESSAGE FOR HER WITH A PHOTO. KINDLY TELL ME THAT IN WHICH CATEGORY WILL I BOOK MY AD(FOR MUMBAI EDITION) AND WHICH IS THE MOST SUITABLE NEWSPAPER FOR THE SAME.

Answer:

According to your requirement, please be informed that your ad should appear in the Personal section of a newspaper chosen by you. ReleaseMyAd, helps you deside your preferred newspaper with the help of our uniques Newspaper Decider, where all the newspapaers and their circulation details are provided based on the location & category chosen by you.

To choose a newspaper in Mumbai for a Personal ad, please visit the following site: http://www.releasemyad.com/city/mumbai/personal. You may choose individual newspapers or you can also review the discount offers and select the package accordingly. 

As soon as you choose the package or newspaper, you are directed to the 'Compose Ad' page where you can create and design the adevert as per your choice and with the help of the ad enhancers.

At the end, please choose the preferred release dates and proceed to the 'Make Payment' page. Also, please ensure that the complete ad booking procedure should be completed at least 2-3 days prior to the release date of the ad.

Related to: Personal, How to Book Post date: 28/03/2013 - 12:30PM