Hello! I am currently residing in Qatar. I will be having a civil ceremony at the Indian Embassy here in Qatar and as part of the requirements I need to publish an ad in the English newspaper in India. I would like to publish a marriage notice in the Bombay newspaper, could you kindly let me know the process please.

Answer:

releaseMyAd is a self service online ad booking platform through which you can place your marriage notice in newspaper India. To book the ad in a Mumbai location, you need to follow some steps to get the lowest rate for your advertisement. 

1. Click on releaseMyAd page
  2. Select Mumbai from the location list and select “Public Notice” from the category list. 
  3. Choose the option “Suggest Cheapest Option” for getting the low cost newspaper options from our expert. 
  4. If your ad creative is ready, upload it, or else select the option for designing. Customize the ad size.
  5. Select a tentative date for your ad to get published. 
  6. Enter your name, Company Name, phone number and email address and click on Get Quote. 

You will get the best discounted rates for publishing marriage notices in a local or national newspaper. Our executive will give you a callback once your query is received. 

Related to: Court or Marriage Notice, How to Book Post date: 17/06/2021 - 06:34PM